FayBrook
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

By day, this cute country town is quiet. All the folks are friendly and always happy to lend a helping hand. But by night, darkness births cults that worship evil...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
Latest topics
» Death Rising~ An Apocalypse RP
Whispers Peak - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2015 7:08 pm by Vaspar

» Whispers Peak
Whispers Peak - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2015 9:04 pm by Vaspar

» Jereth's Den
Whispers Peak - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2015 7:03 am by Aaka

» Vaspar the Siren
Whispers Peak - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2015 8:52 am by Vaspar

» Funny Memes
Whispers Peak - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2015 2:19 pm by Vaspar

» .:D A W N:.
Whispers Peak - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2015 8:22 am by Estella Minx

» The Matchmaking Thread
Whispers Peak - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2015 2:42 pm by Estella Minx

» Werewolf Territory
Whispers Peak - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2015 9:18 pm by Estella Minx

» Jereth Minx
Whispers Peak - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2015 9:12 pm by Estella Minx

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Whispers Peak

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Vaspar

Vaspar

Whispers Peak - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whispers Peak   Whispers Peak - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2015 2:09 pm

"I assume you don't live with humans?"
"Well...Not technically. I didn't live with anybody before joining Jereth's pack."
"A naked boy, out in the woods, an unknown terrain for me, asking me to follow him even deeper and have a drink?"
Vas swallowed uncomfortably, realizing that what she said was exactly what he was doing, and it took a considerable effort not to facepalm. She was crossing her arms and raising an eyebrow, another sign she recognized his stupidity, but she continued.
"And?" She was smirking at him now, causing the sigh of relief that exited his lips when he realized it was just a joke, "What are you waiting for? Lead the way."
Vaspar laughed quietly and took a few steps toward the den, waiting for her to be at his side before he continued to stride in that direction.
"Let's have a drink, boy."

"So. What's your name?"
Back to top Go down
Dawn

Dawn

PostSubject: Re: Whispers Peak   Whispers Peak - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2015 2:31 pm

His reaction was amusing her quite perfectly, a wide smirk plastered upon her face. It was pretty much the reaction she was waiting for, a sign of relief that he didn't get her words the wrong way didn't cross her mind. She wasn't always thinking through her actions, though honestly she didn't give two shits about what she was saying herself. Her freedom of speech was just as important for her as freedom in general. Dawn would say each thought crossing her mind, no matter what damage and drama it could cause. Simply not her problem.
Once she adjusted her pace to his and was walking next to him, following where-ever he would go, Dawn's optics were directed straight forward, sometimes divagating to scan their environment, catching the sight of any kind of woodland creature. It did feel better to walk through the forest bare-footed, feeling the moist soil and foliage underneath them soothing her nerves and making her relax. Taking a deep breath through her nostrils, several scents would penetrate them. The fresh air was a big factor the cities of those humans were missing. 
"So. What's your name?"
Dawn let a beautiful smile form her face, she knew this question was coming. Once she would reveal her identification, they were no longer strangers, they'd get acquainted, meaning they'd be creating a bonding, which would result in either friendship or enmity. "The name is Dawn." She lifted her chin, staring into the similiar pigmented irises of the unknown labeled male who she was following. "May I ask for your name?"

Addressed: Vaspar || Mentioned: - || Notes: Omg, sorry for going so much off topic. >< I just wanted to write more than 250 words. Also, this will be my last post for today, gonna sleep now.~
Back to top Go down
Vaspar

Vaspar

PostSubject: Re: Whispers Peak   Whispers Peak - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2015 6:55 pm

Vas looked down on the female, his eyes fluctuating different shades of green and the gold flecks in his eyes glinting in the soft moonlight as he watched a smile erupt on the young woman's lips. She seemed exhilirated, even if it was just to tell some stranger her name, it intrigued him slightly, but he didn't interrupt as the name rolled off her tongue and into the air between them.
"The name is Dawn."
She looked back into his eyes inquisitively piquing his interest again. Dawn. A name befitting a creature of the forest, nice and...natural. He knew the question that was on her tongue even before she put it into words:
"May I ask for your name?"
The young beta looked down at his feet bare feet sheepishly, breaking the staring contest they seemed to 've been having, letting his own name leave his parted lips, as well as the nervous ramblings of somebody in their teenage years. Not the ramblings of somebody in their mid-twenties.
"I'm Vaspar. But...you can call me Vas. Everybody does. I mean, it isn't the most common name...but...it's mine, so..."
Vas swallowed nervously, his mouth dry and devoid of moisture. Silently he reminded himself that he would have to remember to take care of himself better than the current care being provided.
"I like your name. It's pretty. Hardly meet anybody named Dawn nowadays..."
Back to top Go down
Dawn

Dawn

PostSubject: Re: Whispers Peak   Whispers Peak - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2015 12:13 pm

She watched him, every single moment. Her eyes wouldn't avert his gaze, even though he did look away, his sheepish stare causing the light weighted female to smile in amusement. One shouldn't misunderstand her; she wasn't making fun of him, she was simply amused. Her ebony pupils slowly ran down his face, landing on his lips while he answered her question, revealing to her his label.
"I'm Vaspar. But...you can call me Vas. Everybody does. I mean, it isn't the most common name...but...it's mine, so..."
His unnecessary rambling was kind of.. sweet. Refreshing these days. She wouldn't have talked to any other individual for a long time, apart from the herbivores and carnivores within the woods; yet they wouldn't understand her. Speaking, exhanging words with a lupus just as her was new. Uncommon but interesting. 'Beautiful name. Haven't heard any labels for a long time lately.'
"I like your name. It's pretty. Hardly meet anybody named Dawn nowadays..."
"Hardly met anyone these days." Dawn would wink coy-ishly, once again parting her lips to reveal pearwhite teeth, a slight chuckle exiting her mouth. However, she would continue with her answer, "Thank you, though. Your name is quite... enchanting." Her declaration was honest, yet she'd add a small hint of sassy-ness, wrapping her words since compliments weren't really her strongest suit. "Soo... you're living in a pack?"  Dawn inquired carefully, having the fact in mind that there were two other individuals waiting ahead. "I, myself, never did enjoy pack life... It rather felt like a prison than a community." Shrugging lightly, she'd refrain from continuing, not wanting to sound all negatively about a pack since it did had it's positive aspects. "Sorry, I can't handle if something or someone is limiting my freedom..." 'And still you go on, stupid. Shut up already.' Her inner voice would hiss at her inside of her mind. 

Addressed: Vaspar || Mentioned: Aaka, Jereth || Notes: kjkbhthispostsuckskjb
Back to top Go down
Vaspar

Vaspar

PostSubject: Re: Whispers Peak   Whispers Peak - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2015 9:04 pm

Vas's lips pressed into a thin line, pursed at her comment on not meeting many. He nodded, though, as he understood the meaning behind it; after all, when you are a creature of the forest, you don't meet many worth talking to. It was nice...really. This saccharine creature was nicer to him than most of the victims he preyed on. "Thank you, though. Your name is quite... enchanting." Dawn was complimenting him, which also stirred the rapturous side of him, therefor making him less lonely and ashamed, a little more happy, for once.
"T-thanks..." Red was lighting his features, "I...actually do live in a pack, if you would call it that. Mostly it's just me...Jereth 'aint around much. Leaves me to my work, I guess..."
"I, myself, never did enjoy pack life... It rather felt like a prison than a community."
"Well, I can understand that. Don't much care for them myself. But...I guess I like having a family- sort of -Jereth's been the only thing I've had since I was a boy." Freedom. She was speaking of something he knew little of, so he just nodded at her comment and continued looking at his feet until they touched the road. Vas knew Dawn was thinking of that female, so he added:
"That girl...by the way...isn't a part of us."

(Ugh. Sorry this took so long. I've been WAY busy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Whispers Peak   Whispers Peak - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Whispers Peak
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FayBrook :: Roleplay :: Whispers Peak-
Jump to: